Effective September 4, 2021 - Pursuant to the PA State Mandate regarding masks, PHC requires proper face coverings be worn by kids over the age of two through the 12th grade while inside our building. Unmasked kids will be reminded about this requirement, and other measures will be taken by our adult leaders to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Additionally, staff members and volunteers working with kids will be required to wear a mask. For the health and safety of our church family and surrounding communities, leadership encourages everyone to wear masks indoors.
Mother's Day Out
Busy moms, dads, and grandparents: Mother’s Day Out can help!
Mother’s Day Out (MDO) is an affordable, fully-staffed nursery providing quality childcare for youngsters one-year-old to kindergarten. Our services are available whether you need childcare for one hour or a full day, once in a while or weekly. Because MDO is an all-in-one childcare facility and we accommodate a variety of ages, duration of stay and days available for one-year-olds are based on availability. All workers have Federal Clearances and have PA Mandated Reporter training.
Kids have fun.
- Crafts, stories, games, puzzles, and free play
- Making new friends and learning to socialize
Parents feel secure.
- Affordable, safe, quality Christian childcare
- Convenient location minutes from local shopping and restaurants
- Time for appointments, meetings, exercise, errands, or relaxation
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Mother’s Day Out wants everyone to come and go with a clean bill of health. If your child is sick with a fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, or other communicable illness, we cannot permit attendance at MDO. Children need to be symptom free for at least 24 hours before attending to prevent the spread of illness. Each child needs to be healthy enough to enjoy playing. You will appreciate our healthy environment and adherence to sanitary procedures.
- We are peanut/tree nut free zone.
- A light snack and drink are provided by MDO mid-morning.
- If your little one plans to stay past our 11:30 am lunchtime, please send a packed cold lunch for your child to enjoy.
Please call or email Brandi Charles for rates and reservations.
Phone | 412-655-4219
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother's Day Out Coordinator