Follow the Youth Ministry on Facebook:
- For middle school programs, text msxover to 41411.
- For high school programs, text hsxover to 41411.
Friday Night Dances: Held in the gym about once a month during the school year for the Middle Schoolers, the dances feature food, video games, skits, hanging out with friends, music and even dance! Adult leaders act as chaperones, overseeing the event and learning about popular music superstars like Justin Bieber.
CrossOver: CrossOver is an outreach program on Wednesday nights. Middle school students meet in the gym from 6:30-8:15 pm. High school students meet from 7:30-9:15 pm in the Youth Room, with the gym open until 10 pm.
Breakfast Club: Studying the Bible on Sundays for both middle school and high school students. Breakfast Club starts at 9:30 am on Sunday mornings, with breakfast available at 9:15 am.
Laurelville: Laurelville is the retreat for middle school and high school students in the Fall.[singlepic id=49 w=320 h=240 float=none]
Confirmation: For youth 8th grade and older wishing to join the church, Confirmation is a series of events geared to helping them grow in Jesus and understand what being a member of the church means.
[singlepic id=95 w=320 h=240 float=none][singlepic id=129 w=320 h=240 float=none]
Friday Night Live: This church lock-in starts off with games in the gym and hangout in the youth room, turns into a pizza dinner late in the evening, heads over to the sanctuary for a talk, and then heads out on buses to bowling or roller skating or whatever is scheduled until the buses return home at 7:oo a.m.! The youth are surprised the adults can still pull all-nighters. The adults are often surprised, too!
flasH is the student leadership team and meets Sunday afternoons.
The Chapel: The Chapel is a special time of worship (usually the last Sunday of the month at 7:30 pm), involving both youth and adults in praise and worship of God.
The Youth Program Leadership:
In addition to the staff, the Youth Program at PHCPC has adult leaders, interns and student leaders. Not only do the leaders help run the programs, but the leaders themselves are nurtured in God and trained in how to minister to youth.
Youth Ministry Personnel and Elders
Latest News About Youth Ministry:
- What is Connect? What happened to Breakfast Club? Check out the video below! Be Sociable, Share! Tweet...
- Wednesday August 28 7:00 PM–8:30 PM Youth Room If you are interested in helping our with our student ministry this year or are just interested in hearing our plans for the upcoming years, we would love to have you attend our annual rally. There are some exciting changes we want to communicate and we are Continue Reading...
- The Open Door of Crafton Heights has celebrated 26 years of outreach to the Crafton Heights neighborhood and Union has been a proud supporter of this mission. To help mark the event, the Open Door is hosting its 2nd Annual Golf Outing at Quicksilver Golf Club on Sunday, August 25 at 2:00 PM. The 18 Continue Reading...
- The Story continues Every Sunday Traditional Service 9:30AM in the Sanctuary Contemporary Service 11AM in The Great Room A vision, A purpose, And a journey For our church… The book called “The Story” is a best-selling abridged chronological Bible. Carefully selected passages from the New International Version of the Bible are arranged in chronological order Continue Reading...
- The online version of the Summer, 2013 newsletter includes: From Pastor Mark: Discover What God Is Doing in the World Summer Music The Person of Jesus Christ Haiti Mission Trip Newsletter Changes Restoration Photos And More! The PDF version of the Summer, 2013, Encouraging Word newsletter is available by clicking this link. Be Sociable, Share! Tweet...
- Movie and snacks in the Youth Room. Dodge ball (7:00 PM-8:00 PM) & Football (8:00 PM-9:00 PM) in the gym. Questions? Call Debbie at 412-655-2000! Be Sociable, Share! Tweet...