Mother's Day Out
Busy moms, dads, and grandparents: Mother’s Day Out can help!
Mother's Day Out accepts children ages 18 months to entering Kindergarten. Our services are available whether you need childcare for one hour or a few, weekly, or occasionally. MDO is an all-in-one childcare facility, and we accommodate a variety of ages. We are not structured to be an all-day or part-time daycare, so please understand we cannot accommodate extended requests. All caregivers have updated Federal Clearances, PA Mandated Reporter training, as well as CPR certification.
MDO is a wonderful place for children to begin learning independence and interactive play while forming new friendships with other children. We encourage manners, kind words, and sharing. Our goal is to make MDO a caring and fun place for your children.
Kids have fun.
- Learn independence away from parents/caregivers
- Interactive play while forming new friendships
Crafts, stories, games, puzzles, coloring, dancing, and free play
Parents feel secure.
- Affordable, safe, quality Christian childcare
- Convenient location minutes from local shopping and restaurants
- Time for appointments, meetings, exercise, errands, or relaxation
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Mother’s Day Out wants everyone to come and go with a clean bill of health. If your child is sick with a fever, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, or other communicable illness, we cannot permit attendance at MDO. Children need to be symptom free for at least 24 hours before attending to prevent the spread of illness. Each child needs to be healthy enough to enjoy playing. You will appreciate our healthy environment and adherence to sanitary procedures.
- We are peanut/tree nut free zone.
- A light snack and drink are provided by MDO mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- If your little one plans to stay past our 11:45 am lunchtime, please send a packed lunch for your child to enjoy.
Please call or email Becca Ricci for rates and reservations.
Phone | 412-655-4219
Email | email@example.com
Mother's Day Out Coordinator